WHY ADVERTISE WITH US?
We are leaders, internationally recognised. To be Number 1, associate with the best...here's why...
Since inception in April 2002 SAHorseracing.COM has established itself as the world's leading online source for horseracing in South Africa. Also covering world racing events, SAHorseracing has developed a fan base in over 190 countries to date. The site is also the most viewed racing news publication in South Africa and one of the most viewed in the Southern Hemisphere, in print or electronic media.
2009 heralded a change in our product to not only to cater for our loyal South African base, but our growing international fan base. The site took the form of SAHracing.COM in line with our global vision and branding strategy.
1. provides the latest news on global racing on a daily basis
2. covers racing icons (equine and human) with emphasis placed on the horse as the forefront of racing as a sport.
3. is internationally linked and has numerous international contacts from which it draws information and passes on South African racing news. (Global links via an intricate email network underpins our news dissemination structure).
4. taps the Australasian, British, European, American and Asian markets to the extent that they view us as a primary means of information for South African horse racing. Many of them bet on the racing information we provide.
5. encourages interactivity via our "add a comment" section. This allows the average racing person to place comments on the site for responses from other racing fans.
6. covers daily all South African racing and every single major event in the racing world.
7. is the only site in the world that updates South African racing news and information almost immediately after the race takes place. We are the fastest updated medium for any racing media in the country.
8. leading exclusive racing media form in print or online for the South African horseracing industry
9. offer trainers, jockeys and stud farms the opportunity to develop individual websites with us.
10. is Internationally recognised. Invited and attended the following international events:
Hong Kong's Cathay Pacific International Raceday Dec.2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
Hong Kong 's QEII Cup Apr 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
Dubai World Cup 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
Singapore Airlines International Cup, May 2004, May 2009, 2012
Longines Singapore Gold Cup 2012
Korea 2006, Japan Cup 2007,
JRHA Select Sale 2007,
Tattersall's December Sale 2007.
Inaugural Hong Kong Breeder's Club meeting 2006
Asian Racing Conference Tokyo 2008, Istanbul 2012
Also invited to other world races incl. Breeder's Cup (USA), Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe Lucien Barriere, Royal Ascot, English Derby, Irish Derby and other major races around the world.
11. concluded strategic alliances with America's leading racing news supplier Thoroughbred Daily News (TDN) and World Champion Racing events, Breeders' Cup International, The Hong Hong Kong Jockey Club, Singapore Turf Club as well as publications Racing NSW magazine, Gallop (Japan) and Britain's Racing Post amongst our news and print publications worldwide.
12. The CEO of SAHorseracing.COM founded the Asian Racing Federation Youth League in 2009 - a group of under 40's appointed by their respective countries to discuss world racing issues and networking - comprising of 10 countries and 16 members on the international Exco.
Also invited to attend the prestigious South African Racing Convention (as an expert panelist) held in March 2006 to help plan a strategic move forward for the industry as a whole.
13. is Officially Accredited by, Phumelela (SA), Gold Circle (SA), Hong Kong Jockey Club, Dubai Racing Club , Singapore Turf Club , France Galop ( France ), Breeder's Cup ( USA ), Japanese Racing Association etc. All racing clubs that we have approached for accreditation have accredited us.
14. viewed in over 190 countries worldwide
15. over 200 000 visitors a month and one of the worlds largest racing exclusive opt in databases of over 13 000 users.
16. Top 5 regions visited include USA , AUSTRALIA , EUROPE , BRITAIN and SOUTH AFRICA .
17. is no doubt South Africa 's number ONE racing publication and one of the world leaders in horseracing news.
International recognition: A selection of comments from the world’s leading media organisations:
"A goldmine of information and the prime resource for everything that happens in South Africa . An essential bookmark for my computer", Leo Powell, Managing Editor, Irish Field , Ireland 's leading racing newspaper
"The only site you need in order to find out about the on goings in South Africa " Darryl Sherer, Former Editor of Pacemaker and Editor of ANZ Bloodstock News
"A one-stop site for us in Australia , to keep up to date with South African racing and breeding news of special interest now that we are able to bet on and watch South African racing." Kristen Manning, Racing Australia
"Really updated and easy to access website that has useful resources. It is user friendly and keeps me up to date with South African racing" Wilson Cheng, Information Secretary of the Hong Kong Jockey Club
"We use SAHorseracing.com for our South African results information - its quick and easy to use format makes it ideal". Nick Craven, CEO: Weatherbys
"Excellent! I enjoy it everyday. Before SAHorseracing.COM, I had difficulty in getting SA racing news. Opened me up o SA racing and because of this I wish to take the product on my TV show someday." Naohira Goda, Japanese TV Presenter, Green Channel (3 million viewers)
"Invaluable in trying to profile a horse from a region that previously hadn't had much coverage in Australia . As a regular at the Dubai Carnival, it gives me an insight into South African horses which makes it easy to measure the horses from one area to another", Peter Ellis, Melbourne Age and Radio 4TAB (400 000 listeners), Australia
"Very good site with lots of information that keeps me informed. Before SAHorseracing, I didn't know about South African racing" Kyo Akiyama, Keiba-Book (100 000 reader base), Japan
"Very good for South African news. Very helpful with plenty of Hong Kong news as well. Opened us up to South African racing. Number 1 site used by most Hong Kong Jockey Club people for South African racing," Julia Tsang, Manager: Public Relations, Hong Kong Jockey Club.
"Informative site, a great job done by the team", Murray Bell - Editor, South Morning China Post, Hong Kong
"One of the regular sites I use. Keeps me up to date internationally and on South African racing" Steve Davis, Auctioneer, Magic Millions, New Zealand Bloodstock and Bloodstock SA.
"Very interesting site with loads of valuable SA racing information, especially now that we are receiving South African racing on TV” Gail Tregear, AAP Racing and Sports, Australia
"Hugely informative racing site" Ed Marnane, Al Adiyat, Dubai
"I use sahorseracing.com every week to keep me abreast of the S. A racing scene, one of the best sites in the Industry, most informative." David Payne, Champion Trainer
"I find SAhorseracing.com's post race analysis helpful because nowhere else are their comments in running. I also find the site a good way to find an overview of racing not only in South Africa , but in other venues. I find the format easy to follow and refreshing." Barry Irwin, Team Valor
"The SAHorseracing.com website is absolutely essential reading for anyone interested in the South African turf. What's more, links on the site provide a worldwide perspective of happenings on the track and in the breeding shed all over the globe" Anil Mukhi, Galaxy Bloodstock, Canada
CONTACT US for a rate card.